Click Here!

Fully Featured Website Hosting!!!
Villages & Churches of St-Barthélemy & St-Cuthbert
Click on thumbnails for larger view
all photos provided by Robert Jacques
those that appear courtesy of the Village archives so noted
the others were taken by Robert
 
St-Barthélemy

This photo of St-Barthélemy Church was taken in 1915 and is
courtesy of Village of St-Barthélemy

St-Barthélemy Church
December 2001
   

Interior of St-Barthélemy Church
Photo taken in 1925
courtesy of Village of St-Barthélemy

Interior of St-Barthélemy Church
 December 2001
   

St-Barthélemy Convent, photo from village archives, ca 1925
The convent was inaugurated 1 February 1881 and had 50 boarding girls and 46 day students

The boy's school which was founded in 1914,
photo ca 1914
courtesy of St-Barthélemy

 

St-Cuthbert


Main Street St-Cuthbert
 
St-Cuthbert Church St-Cuthbert Church
   

St-Cuthbert Convent
   

St-Edmond Service Chapel
Parish of St-Cuthbert
Built in 1889 and is still a service chapel for the residents of the upper village of St-Cuthbert

Photos of St-Cuthbert by Robert Jacques

Click Here!

Fully Featured Website Hosting!!!